Re: [OM] Fuji vs Kodak

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji vs Kodak
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 19:09:43 EDT
So, they're saying it's all the same? Definitely not what i heard a few years
ago. Maybe it was Keppler who looked into it, I can't recall, but the writer
was told that they definitely tweaked it to give accurate skin tone
rendering. They even gave an example of differences in skin between the
Japanese film market, and Europe, Africa, etc.

George S.

pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We will gladly sell you the USA film, but as far as we have
experienced, all films of the same type have the same color balance.