Re: [OM] Fuji vs Kodak

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji vs Kodak
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:29:14 +0800
I don't think the film will be different if they are under the same
packing, it will create big trouble to the users, it is possible that
a US traveler come to Asia to buy the same film and expect the same
result and vice versa. I think the film manufacturer will be more than
happy to create more film types (if the formulas is really different)
as it look they can provide a wider choice to their customer.

C.H.Ling