Re: [OM] Re: CLA

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: CLA
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:26:20 -0700
Ah yes. Sounds like a defective 'organic camera actuating unit.' Actually
fixing these units is horrendously expensive and notoriously unreliable at
that. It involves an extensive retraining program, which is lengthy and not
always effective. It also requires a lot of 'spare time' from the unit and a
lot of film and processing. The good news is that for the organic unit, the
training can actually be a lot of fun.

:)

Jim Couch