Re: [OM] Thanks, John!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks, John!
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:31:45 -0500
At 09:55 PM 5/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:
I have to thank John Lind for his thoughtful, incisive comments on TOPE 9.
They're consistently helpful and show that he spent a lot of time looking
and thinking about each picture. Well done, and thanks!

(Oh, even a cursory examination of my entry would show that it's in
Minnesota instead of the state to the south: there are trees in it. Wanna
come up to Fairmont some time, Iowans? :-)

Agreed, comments like John's make these affairs really worthwhile. Thanks also to Barry Bean and the many others who took the time to comment.

Jay, I'll see your trees and raise you a couple rolling hills. (I'll see 'em in August with the rest of the Iowans ... <g>)
Cheers,
Joel W.