RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality

Subject: RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:40:22 -0600
I used to drive on a private logging road that was built for large trucks
that were 15 feet wide and carried about 100 tons of logs. They always ran
the loaded trucks on the side of the road that was on away from the creek so
they would not push the roadway into the water. That meant each time you
crossed a bridge over the creek you had to change sides of the road. It was
hard to quickly remember which side of the road you were supposed to be on
when meeting one of those big rigs. I was lucky and never got run over.
/jnm