[OM] OT Pet Peeves - was Irony etc...

Subject: [OM] OT Pet Peeves - was Irony etc...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:51:36 +0100
Hey thanks boys, I really enjoyed that little interchange :>) :>).
Thank you for indulging my "pet peeves", and I was really quite
suprised at who else objected to solecisms such as the ones I
mentioned ... and "utilise" is such as dreaful word... like "ongoing"
(continuing or under way) and "proactive" (active).

Oh, oh... there I go again.  Sorry!

Cheers

Chris