Re: [OM] Beatty Screens, where to get them....

Subject: Re: [OM] Beatty Screens, where to get them....
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 06:26:01 +0100
Harry

The Olympus screens are pretty good (I use 2-4s, the ones with a
matte surface and a central ring, no microprism or split ring) and
they cost much less than the Beatties.  I bought 2-4s in Brunssum in
the Netherlands for HFl66 a 18 months ago, so they will be about ¤35
Euros in Germany.  In the UK Beattie screens tend to sell for about
£70 (GBP), about ¤110 Euros.

Note that, if you want the Olympus screens for early models (OM2/N,
OM1/N) you will have to file the tab to make it fit - and easy if
fiddly modification.

Cheers

Chris