[OM] Possible virus warning

Subject: [OM] Possible virus warning
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:07:16 EDT
Hi all, I received two messages from listees who reported receiving
suspicious attachments with mine and Tom Scale's addresses. The first said
"snoopy.exe" and the second- "end- logging".  I have two A / V programs
running all the time, what with two teenagers dowwnloading music all the
time, and they didn't report anything. I had them do system scans on
everything, and double-checked the email area, and nothing was found.

Someone must have something, and they picked up and used mine and Tom's
addresses, I'd assume, but I'm certainly no virus geek.

George S.