Re: [OM] Best slide film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best slide film?
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
My first two rolls of slide film were Kodachrome 64. I
have also tried one roll of Provia 100. I must say the
Kodachrome blew tha Provia out of the water when it
came to the colors (sharpness/grain and such were
about equal). The problem is that being a print film
guy for the longest time I don't have any projector
stuff and am used to prints. I find spending $40 to
get the prints I want which are of not nearly as good
quality as regular print film discouraging. Still
looking at those slides I strongly recommend
Kodachrome 64.

Mark Lloyd

--- "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>