Re: [OM] Best slide film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best slide film?
From: "Paul Blandford" <pjb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:03:15 +0200
thought I'd enter the fray with a hi to everyone (and please forgive my bad
English, which is probably absent from the OED, Webster's and any other book
of long words you care to peruse).
Anyway, slide film, best for what? As with most things in life it's a case
of horses for courses. But with a couple of exceptions Kodak stock gives you
natural tones (specifically skin tones) and if you want slides that will
blow a picture buyers head off and demand he wears sunglasses to see your
work then Fuji's the way to go.
enough from my bad English.........I'll introduce myself fuller later
Paul
long time OM user now with OM4Ti's
Paul Blandford - Photojournalist
"waiting to be recognised-quiet applause will do,
They shower you with flowers when they bury you"
----