Re: [OM] Eye piece/eye sight diopter compensation

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye piece/eye sight diopter compensation
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:11:02 +0100
Cc: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Good to have someone like you on the List Susan.  Eyesight is a
closed book to me and opticians are some of the few professionals in
whom I still have complete trust.  As well as pilots of course, well
when I have a stick as well ;-).  This loss of trust, engendered by
mainly politicians I suppose, is also a function of ageing...

Now, can you revert to your previous, naughtier epigrams please :>).

Chris