Re: [OM] Contax T3

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax T3
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:32:25 -0700
Interesting comments - Do you think the T3's Carl Zeiss' lens is just way better than most (Zuiko) lens, or do you think other factors are involved, e.g. that it being a point and shoot, it has no mirror and no vibration?

On looking at my photos, it is clear that I am the weakest link :-) As in, ah, this is why I should be careful of the slide film latitude, or aha, this is why I should use the hyperfocal distance instead of focusing the mountains all the way in the back, or.. etc. I think my lens are much better than I am!