Re: Availability of hard cases (was: Re: [OM] Hard cases (was: Without a

Subject: Re: Availability of hard cases (was: Re: [OM] Hard cases (was: Without a lens cap))
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:36:49 -0400
Thomas,

I think the others all did, but I don't think the 35-105 ever had a hard
case.  I think the later lenses just had soft cases.

Tom
I cannot answer the question, but I am starting to realize the value of
the hard cases. This is a new thing - at some point I comitted the
ultimate sin and parted with some hard-cases..

Anyways, I am on the lookout for hard cases for 24/2, 35/2, 35-105, 85/2,
100/2.8 and 300/4.5.

I may also be interrested in 50/1.4 55/1.2 cases - I've heard that one of
each is comming my way shortly :)

Anyone got any of these that they would like to part with? I'd really
appreciate it :)

I do not remember if they all came with hard cases (and, indeed, the 24/2
was not bought originally).

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering