Re: [OM] Re: Lens Caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Lens Caps
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
Actually I use  bad deep red filters for lenses that I
am actively shooting with so no I never use the cheap
filters I took a roll wiht one on accidentally and I
acquired the current system after the pics turned out
to be the most godawful things you could imagine.
Filters are wonderful at protecting the lens from bent
filter rings but lenscaps look a look better and
provide more protection to the lens itself I think.
Either way if a lens is not in use it is protected by
at least front or rear caps... always.

The only good filters I have are a 55mm Olympus
polarizer/ a couple haze filters. and a good deep red
filter for B&W

Mark Lloyd