RE: [OM] Winder

Subject: RE: [OM] Winder
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:03:30 -0600
> Seen an auction including an OM-1TR Power Winder - and I've seen the
picture
> so I know it actually exists - but my question is, what is an OM-1TR ?

 I've got one of these, it's a generic third-party winder. Mine's made by
Spiratone, Jessops also OEM'd these.

 Basically the same as an OM Winder 2, but it has an extra "stop motion"
feature where you can set it to take photos every 1/5/15/60 (or something)
seconds. I'm not sure what use this is, mind you, but it's there if you
really want it. (note, though; this fires from the remote control cord, but
if it doesn't have one, you'd can use a paperclip or something to close the
contacts).

 -- dan