RE: [OM] SC vs MC rehashed (again...)

Subject: RE: [OM] SC vs MC rehashed (again...)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
> > I probably only have 10-20 rolls of film left in my lenses.
>
> I'm kind of flabbergasted that you can get that many rolls of
> film into your
> lenses. Over here in eastern Iowa we just put the film in the
> camera. And not
> more than one roll at a time.

I must have lost a couple dozen rolls when I returned the
600/6.5 to PJ.  I was wondering where they all went.

You see, with the older SC lenses it is important to put "photon
absorbers" inside the lens to keep flare down.  Film works well,
and a cartridge just slides inside the back opening of your
telephoto lenses.

AG-Schnozz