Re: [OM] Something strange on the evil one...Evergreeen school

Subject: Re: [OM] Something strange on the evil one...Evergreeen school
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:46:10 -0700
Timpe, Jim wrote:

> Joshua....   didn't mean to slam your brothers school.  I
> know full well there are wonderful people coming out of
> Evergreen just as there are opinionated dolts like me coming
>  out of places like 'Pullman' and Husky-land.

No offense taken, my wife went to UW, my dad went to Pullman back
when it was WSC instead of WSU, and my older brother went to
Central in Ellensburg before transferring to Evergreen.

I went south myself, Claremont McKenna, another liberal arts school.

--
Joshua Putnam | 25426 106th Ave SE #C6 | Kent, WA  98031
Work: 253/859-2402 | Cell: 206/799-8324