Re: [OM] Shuddering over 100/2.8 (was: 135mm f3.5 better than tests show

Subject: Re: [OM] Shuddering over 100/2.8 (was: 135mm f3.5 better than tests show?)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:30:11 -0700
Mine is ser # 1109xx. Do the images get better the older the lens is? It was my second Zuiko after an SC 50/1.8.

Moose

AG Schnozz wrote:

AG, is your treasured 100mm f2.8 lens SC or MC?

SC.  The serial number is 1306xx.

For some reason, this particular sample just does it for me. The warmth, color, bokeh and sharpness all conspire to be an
extremely effective lens in my arsenal.

Also, it happens to be the very first Zuiko I bought many years
ago...  But THAT has nothing to do with it, I'm sure.