Re: [OM] Best non-Olympus lens cases

Subject: Re: [OM] Best non-Olympus lens cases
From: "Pete Prunskunas" <pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:04:08 -0600
> What Jim says.  Your 'older' pawn shops might be a good bet,
> too.  Avoid the newer, chain type shops.

Pawn shops!

Does anyone know how Olympus lenses fit into other vendor's
hard cases, like Nikon?  Is the stem (the end that goes into the
the case first) of an Olympus lens (with rear lens cover) smaller
or larger than a Nikon one?  I ask this because buying a new
Nikon case might be cheaper, when I factor in the gas and
trouble to visit lots of used camera stores.

Pete