[OM] Komura TC's for OM?

Subject: [OM] Komura TC's for OM?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:35:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi all. Hope you and you oly gear are well.

Just a quicky.

Have a KOMURA Telemore95 II 7.K.M.C. (for Olympus, Made in Japan)
teleconverter.

First of all, it looks multicoated as the K.M.C stands for I would guess
(Komura Multi Coated).

I used it a few weeks ago with my Zuiko 300, and the pictures came out a little
better than I anticipated. Although some incurred some blur (cos I was using
ISO 100 rather than ISO 400 - thats what Provia F is all about!), they seemed
reasonably OK though I havnt had one blown up yet.

Anyone had any experience with these TC's at all? If not, what you have heard
may also help. I would love a Zuiko TC, but there is a cost to match.

I got it for AUD$40 with my private bargain of an OM-1n MD and Winder 2 not
long ago.

Cheers all!