Re: [OM] Unique item for all real Zuiks

Subject: Re: [OM] Unique item for all real Zuiks
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:53:24 +0200
I also have the portable copy stand, with an adapter for 55mm.
As far as I recall from my 1/2 frame Pen days, the original stand was made
for Pen cameras such as the Pen D and Pen F, with a smaller diameter filter
ring (43mm? 46.5mm?).
Mine has never been used, and is in its original box with instructions.

Roger Key

there is another rare item... the portable copy  stand... basically a
49mm(with adapters for smaller diameter) ring with 4  extendable legs...
all oly original... I've got one and don't intend  to sell it... does
anybody know a little bit more about it... (when, why, and so  on... was it
produced)... is it designed for a specific lens (may be the 50 3,5  ?)...
Any information welcome...
Stephan