[OM] TOPE 9 closed now

Subject: [OM] TOPE 9 closed now
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:49:18 +0200
Hi,

Well, I just had an "entertaining" two days of reconstructing my _entire_
computer (well, the HD really) at work after my HD died yesterday. :(((

I'm very afraid that ALL the e-mail I had stored, including a very nice
archive of list e-mails (waaaaah :(((( ), has now gone down the drain.

Nonetheless, a small note: TOPE 9 is officially closed now.

Then, I hope you're all doing well at shooting TOPE 10 (Water) entries. I'm
very curious as to the pictures that'll make their way into that theme.
Actually, Perhaps in the future we could treat all the 4 elements as a
theme, as well as the theme "light".

Cheerz!
Olafo