Re: [OM] TOPE 10

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 10
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:39:42 -0400
Olafo, our esteemed TOPE leader and host, wrote:

>I hope you're all doing well at shooting TOPE 10 (Water) entries.
>I'm very curious as to the pictures that'll make their way into
>that theme.

It sounded so simple at first, but TOPE 10 is proving to be more
difficult -- at least for me -- than I thought.  I will be
interested to see just how many "water" shots are not cliches,
just another picture like a million others.  It's looking more and
more like mine will be one of those. (Sigh)

Walt Wayman