Re: [OM] Sigma fixed focal length lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma fixed focal length lenses
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:28:14 -0400
Can't comment on Sigma fixed focal lengths lenses, but I do own a late model
Sigma
18-35mm that is superb. It is light weight, extremely sharp, and produces about
the
same distortion on the ultra wide end as 18 mm prime lenses I have used.

I think I have a "qualified" opinion, because I have 15 Zuiko lenses, zooms and
primes, and I don't feel like I am "slumming" when I snap on the Sigma.

IMHO,
Wayne