[OM] 100mm f2.8 and 200mm f4 lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] 100mm f2.8 and 200mm f4 lenses for sale
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:29:25 -0700
I am reducing my collection of Zuiko lenses to a few core items. Here
are the third and fourth looking for a new home. The lenses are
presently in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I will ship
anywhere in the world. Amounts asked are in US$. In addition I will
charge packing, postage and insurance at cost. The purchaser will have
the option of choosing the method of shipment and whether insurance is
required.

I am not an eb** vendor and would prefer to deal directly with list
members

Please contact me off list if interested.

John Hudson

I do not have any images [no digital camera] but the description is as
accurate as I can manage:

E ZUIKO AUTO-T 100mm f2.8 single coated  s/n 155***

Complete with front and rear caps, and no name brand leather case.

Cosmetically the body shows signs of wear. The black paint has faded
here and there are three or four small nicks on the outside of the
filter screw ring at the end of the lens. The aperture ring and focusing
ring are smooth throughout their respective rotations. The aperture
stop-down push button and lever on the rear of the lens are smooth and
both function properly.

There is one very small visible nick on the front element. It is ~1/5"
in from the edge of the lens right beside the hyphen in the words
"OM-System" round the edge of the front element. The nick is ~0.5mm
long. There is a slight but small blemish on the rear element, or what
appears to be the rear element as if some lens coating material might be
missing. The blemish is right angled triangular shaped with the
hypotenuse about 0.5mm long. The blemish disappears as the rear element
is tilted in the light. I see no other blemishes, marks, dust particles,
oil or grease stains when I look through either end of the lens towards
a bright light.

The very small off-centre nick on the front element and the "blemish" on
the rear element have had no visible impact on any of my images taken
with this lens.

Asking US$85 plus postage, packing and insurance at cost.

ZUIKO Auto-T 200mm f4 multi coated s/n 202***

Complete with front and rear caps, and no name brand hard leather case
[lens has a built in push / pull hood].

Cosmetically the body shows little sign of wear. No nicks, dings or
scratches of any consequence whatsoever. The aperture ring and focusing
ring are smooth throughout their respective rotations. The aperture
stop-down push button and lever on the rear of the lens are smooth and
both function properly. The built in hood rotates and push/pulls
smoothly and has not been bent out perfectly circularity.

There are no visible nicks, dings or scratches on either front or real
element, no sign of specks of internal dust, or oil or grease marks
round the inside of the barrel.

Asking US$140 plus postage, packing and insurance at cost.