Re: [OM] Lint-free gloves--OT Kinda

Subject: Re: [OM] Lint-free gloves--OT Kinda
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding the nylon lab gloves:
> No static/dust problems?

Suprisingly not.  I get more problems from anti-static stuff
than I do from the nylon lab gloves.

However, I wonder about the wicking tendency of the nylon and
whether or not the oils from my skin are being transported to
the surface of the gloves.  Haven't ever seen any evidence of it
yet, but I haven't used them for long periods of time, yet.  I
put them on when I'm handling negs, but don't leave them on very
long.

My wife probably thinks I have a glove-fetish.  I've got ski
gloves, multiple bicycling gloves, nomex gloves, fingerless
gloves, lab gloves, work gloves...

AG-Schnozz