Re: [OM] TOPE 10

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 10
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 01:49:10 -0700
Hey, you got a great TOPE 9 shot by being prepared and alert when the shot appeared. You still got a couple of weeks for the magic to happen again!

I have a little of the same problem, lots of great shots of spring water falling, running and sitting looking pretty in Yosemite, but they have all been done at least a few times. Still, I am happy to have lots to agonize over to choose a favorite.

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

Olafo, our esteemed TOPE leader and host, wrote:

I hope you're all doing well at shooting TOPE 10 (Water) entries. I'm very curious as to the pictures that'll make their way into that theme.

It sounded so simple at first, but TOPE 10 is proving to be more difficult -- at least for me -- than I thought. I will be interested to see just how many "water" shots are not cliches, just another picture like a million others. It's looking more and more like mine will be one of those. (Sigh)