Re: [OM] tripod mounting 180/2.8 + Oly 2X?

Subject: Re: [OM] tripod mounting 180/2.8 + Oly 2X?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:39:20 -0400
Half circle (split image) goes dark on all focus screens of that type unless
it's made by Canon.  They found a way to make split image screens that don't
black out below f4.5 (or whatever the f is).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000