[OM] Photos from Norway

Subject: [OM] Photos from Norway
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:00:59 +0100
Dear all,

I went to Norway for the weekend a couple of weeks ago, and I've just finished making a web page for the photos:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/norway

Any comments or critique most welcome. All photos were taken with my OM-1n, with Tokina 28/2.8 and Zuikos 50/1.8 and 135/3.5. Most are on Fuji Sensia 100 but some of the fjord ones were on Provia 100.

I found Norway extremely expensive, even compared to London, which is the 5th most expensive city in the world. I'm glad I didn't run out of film while I was there - don't think I could have afforded any more. And used camera prices were beyond belief as well. However, it is an extraordinarily beautiful place. The fjords were amazing. As Ryanair fly there for as little as 25 pounds return from London I might have to go back pretty soon.

Roger