[OM] FS: more Olympus stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: more Olympus stuff
From: "Richard Locke" <rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:06:40 -0700

All,

In addition to my 85 f2.0 lens, I will offer the following to
the list prior to auction:

- Olympus 3 way TTL flash connector.  In plastic wrap, bought
new, never used.  Save a bundle over a new one: $35 shipped in
US.
- Olympus bounce grip 2.  This elevates your flash to avoid red-eye,
etc.  Well used, some paint loss covered up with something that
looks like black magic marker, but works very fine.  Battery
compartment is clean.  $50 shipped to US.
- Tokina 17mm f3.5 lens.  Took this picture with it:
http://home.houston.rr.com/dtlocke/astrophoto/stn-17mm-trails.htm
 Very good shape.   You haven't lived if you haven't shot ultra-wide.
 $145 shipped in US, will include caps.  May consider offers.
- OM1 MD I purchased intending to use as a knife-edge focusing
body (for astrophotography). It's missing the rewind handle and
the light seal foam needs to be replaced. No appreciable dents
or dings & the leatherete covering is in good shape. Self timer
and mirror lockup work. Meter is responsive and does the right
thing when you change aperture/shutter speed, but I can't tell
if it's accurate as I don't have the proper battery. Assume it's
not accurate to be safe. Slow shutter speeds seem reasonably
accurate to my ear. It does come with the proper motor drive
cover, which many cameras of this class are missing, and this
is worth around $20 in and of itself ;-)
$75 (my investment in it) takes it, or make an offer.
- "Tosner" 2x teleconverter in box.  Multicoated, made by Toshiba,
nice shape, with instructions case & caps.  Works well.  $22
shipped.
- Package of two 2x teleconverters 1) vivitar 2x and 2)CPC tx
teleconverters.  Both are multicoated, nice shape, and work reasonably
well.  Both come with cases but not all caps (email me to discuss
if that's a concern). Try 'em both.  Knock out the glass & use
'em as tubes.  Stack 'em together and shoot some close-up sunsets!
$23 shipped, such a deal!

Thanks for your consideration.  Email me if you are interested
and would like more details or pix of any of these items.  Feel
free to make offers, especially on package deals.  Prefer US
only ship, prices are not valid in the rest of the world, but
feel free to email me to discuss.  I will not falsify customs
documents, so don't ask.

Thanks!

-Dick Locke
rlocke1 at houston dot rr dot com