Re: [OM] Water shots and vacations (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Water shots and vacations (OT)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:39:54 -0700
You could be cited and fined for that in Yosemite these days.
In the high Southern Sierra in CA, there aren't any bears, not enough forage. Bigest mammals are marmots (called groundhogs some places). Good thing too, there aren't any trees big enough to hang your food out of bear reach either!

Moose

tom wagner wrote:

Well next morning one of the backpacks was missing from the side of our tent inches away from our thoughtless heads. Upon investigation of the surrounding area we located the missing pack (one with the food supply) shredded into at least 25-30 pieces. Moral of the story give a bear an opportunity to introduce itself to you...it will