RE: [OM] RE: OM How bad is this lens damaged?

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: OM How bad is this lens damaged?
From: "Beverly A. Cordova" <bcordova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:08:24 -0700
Hi all,
I have been remiss in not having thanked all those who wrote such valuable
advise on my dusty 21/2, especially since you had to wade through my HTML
coded mail message.  Oops, sorry.  Outlook seems to have its own opinion of
how life should be.  It just resets my options periodically.

Status...I decided to keep the lens.  Ken at K & S Camera in Fresno has the
honor of de-dusting.  The seller offered to rebate the cost of the cleaning
or allow me to return the lens for a refund. Obviously, I opted for the
cleaning. He put the money in my PayPal account within a few hours of our
agreement.  I feel that it was a pretty positive outcome since the lens
looked good to my non-professional eyes and I got it for less than the
average ebay price.

So, that is why I chose not to publish the seller's ID.  It is easy for you
to find out who it is, if you are interested.  Look at the complete sales of
21mm f/2 lenses for the past three weeks.  If you don't know how to do that,
email me at bcordova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks again for all your expert advise.
beverly