Re: [OM] Focusing screen availability?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing screen availability?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:21:09 +0200
Hi Ton

As you are in the Netherlands, the obvious place to try is Jaap Korten at
www.wide-angle.nl. I have just bought 2 2-4 screens from him. His price is
39 Euros, plus a little freight. He has a lot of other interesting stuff
for Olympus!

Roger Key, Copenhagen, DK

Hi all,

A few months ago I found a near mint OM4Ti, which effectively revived
my photographic apetite. One thing that bugs me, however, is the fact
that it came with a split-image focusing screen. I have a spare 1-4
matte screen from the OM2 that I traded in for the new camera, but it
lacks the smaller circle to match the OM4's spot metering area.
Apparently my options are a 1-4n or a 2-4 screen. Does anyone have an
idea where such screen might be obtained?

Ton