Re: [OM] OM-PC

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:23:25 -0400
Yep.  The OM-PC is a neat little camera.  I had mine on a tripod with a 200
zoom hanging off the front (unsupported).  After a few hours of making
tabletop product shots for upcoming ebay ads, I took the little PC off the
tripod.  The meter's display wouldn't respond in Manual.  (Program, yes.
Auto, yes.)

I calmly replaced the batteries.  No meter display in Manual.  (again,
Program, yes.  Auto, yes.)  I shrugged, and re-mounted it on the tripod
(with the 200 hanging off the front).  The meter started working!  I don't
want to get ahead of myself but I think a ground is now intermittant because
I had the 200 flexing the mirror box.  Is this likely?

"Lamadoo"
Jim L'Hommedieu