Re: [OM] [ot] way OT; GPS gurus help me! Yes, way OT

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] way OT; GPS gurus help me! Yes, way OT
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:59:35 -0700
5/12/2002 8:53:50 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

hmm thanks for the info. I wasnt too keen on the delorme setup since the Rx was
propietary (albiet usable on any other app with a converter, but more $$$). as
it stands, i've put the gps on back burner since other more pressing items
deserve my hard earned money ;) but i still want to get it, maybe if i'm lucky,
might end up with some spare dough shortly after all spending has been done :)