Re: [OM] Use of acid flux in soldering - a heresy; CAIG; plumbers flux

Subject: Re: [OM] Use of acid flux in soldering - a heresy; CAIG; plumbers flux
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:22:52 -0400
Cc: <joegwinn@xxxxxxxxx>
Huh?  Are you saying that because our bodies produce a substance, it
therefore can't be a poison?  Our digestive system uses some mighty powerful
acids (sulfuric if I remember right) but you don't want your children
washing their eyes with stomach acid!  Likewise for ammonia.  Ammonia is in
horse urine, right?  That stuff will dance all over lung tissue.  Or did I
misunderstand?

Lama