[OM] OM4Ti User Manuals?

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti User Manuals?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:37:25 +1000 (EST)
Hi all,

As I am ordering a near new 2nd hand 4Ti (replaced by new 4Ti circuitory from
US), I would like to somehow get hold of a User Manual.

I am aware of most functions on the 4Ti (courtesy of olys latest brochure on
the 3Ti & 4Ti ~ 2000 release?) but ideally I really need a manual for all the
hints, tips and generally helpful information.

I havnt consulted my seller yet (a retail store here in Perth, W.A.) about the
manual, but I thought the list may be better to ask first.

Therefore............., is there anyone on the list that is aware of  source to
get one.

Thanks - your comments and advise will be much appreciated - I want to be
prepared with my new toy!

Cheers,

Damo