[OM] Re: Poisons versus corrosives

Subject: [OM] Re: Poisons versus corrosives
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:05:44 -0400
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alright.  Uncle.  I give.  I thought you meant "toxic" when you said
"poison".  I guess we'd agree then that HCl has a toxic action to eyes
because of it's corrosive nature but it's not posionous to the upper GI
tract?  :)  Symantics.  Gotta love it.

I understand that radiator coolant smells sweet and therefore, attracts
deer.  Never twice though.

Lama