Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:47:08 +1000
> So what magazine did you scan those from ?
>
> Wayne Harridge
I know Wayne... us poor souls in Australia are so short on interesting
photographic opportunities that we have to resort to this sort of tactic or
as you do take photos in the dark of the night to make ourselves credible
photographers... hehehe
Seriously thou  Wayne I'm glad you liked my images but I will say it again
about your work as well... you have such an interesting technique and
approach in your photography. The shots of the abandoned cars and trees at
night truly grab my attention and draw emotions from deep within... very
interesting work.
Cheers Adam