Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 00:18:13 -0700
What a teriffic bunch of pics! A great range of subjects, composition and light. What did you do to piss that horse off? I could go on at length about the things I like about most of the pics, but it's late, so I'll cop out and "praise by faint damnation". The only technical thing I feel is worth mentioning on the negative side is focus on 'The Curious Cat'. Composition, 'moment', color all perfect, but the face a wee bit out of focus. I know you know that, but just had to include it 'cause it's so purrfect in every other respect.

Thanks for the image tour,
    Moose

Bolty wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have just updated a couple of web sites that I have going, nothing flash
just some where to post some of my photos. An feed back, comments, criticism
is always welcome.
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
http://home.iprimus.com.au/boldbolty/