[OM] Slide viewer

Subject: [OM] Slide viewer
From: "Norm Nadel" <ns.nadel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:48:01 -0700
I am looking for a good slide viewer. The one I used in the past had a
magnifying glass that was about 3" in size. I loaded the slides on one side and
then, by pushing a sliding lever, I could advance the slides one at a time. It
was battery operated.

This was about 20 years ago!!  I suspect that things have changed quite a bit
since then. I did go to the B&H site but they have so many listed that I have
no idea of where to start.

I do want to be able to load 36 slides and then view them at a fairly
significant magnification .. 4X6 would be fine.  I do have loupes and also a
slide scanner. I just need something that will allow me to choose the slides I
want to scan.

Norm

Norman S. Nadel, M.D.