[OM] Recycling Batteries

Subject: [OM] Recycling Batteries
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:12:42 +0100
With all this talk of batteries lately, for various reasons here's one for
you.  My 4Ti recently went to flashing the battery warning light. (That's
nice, my OM4 goes dfrom fully charged to dead flat within 5 mins) I fed it
some new batteries but put the old ones in my OM2n, they are still OK even
sfter a fair bit of use.  Yes, I do know they'll fail the next time I really
need them, so I'm carrying a spare new set!  It'll be interesting to see how
long they do last, though.
Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon