Re: [OM] Help with OM-PC problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Help with OM-PC problem
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:01:08 -0400
Cc: newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ed, I agree with the other post that says put in fresh batteries. OM-PC's tend to lock up with poor batteries. They also tend to get the dreaded degenerative circuit disease, which causes lockups at irregular intervals.

It's a shame that this camera wasn't built better. It really was a nice design and had nice features like early matrix metering, rubberized body, and program operation

Skip