[OM] OM4Ti User Manuals?

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti User Manuals?
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:24:25 +0100
**Original Message**
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:37:25 +1000 (EST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Damon=20Wood?= <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>

- --0-713888619-1021862245=:82254

Hi all,

As I am ordering a near new 2nd hand 4Ti (replaced by new 4Ti circuitory
from US), I would like to somehow get hold of a User Manual.

I am aware of most functions on the 4Ti (courtesy of olys latest brochure on
the 3Ti & 4Ti ~ 2000 release?) but ideally I really need a manual for all
the hints, tips and generally helpful information.

I havnt consulted my seller yet (a retail store here in Perth, W.A.) about
the manual, but I thought the list may be better to ask first.

Therefore............., is there anyone on the list that is aware of  source
to get one.

Thanks - your comments and advise will be much appreciated - I want to be
prepared with my new toy!

Cheers,

Damo

Hi Damo

You need to look at http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm for all
things (and I do mean ALL!) OLYmpus OM. It's worth buying the CD too, saves
a lot of time.

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon