Re: [OM] Slide viewer

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide viewer
From: "Pete Prunskunas" <pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:33:51 -0600
> My recommendation was for a portable light table that would hold
> 6 or 8 slides at a time and a loupe.

If the OP really wants a slide viewer, there's another, albeit expensive,
solution.  B&H also sells a Braun Novamat slide projector.  Search on
"Braun Novamat" to find them.  There are two models with a built-in
slide viewer, and a large one at that.  The problem with the current
slide viewers like the Sirostar 2000 is that, as another poster wrote,
there is no fan to cool the slides, and hence they will age faster.  The
Novamat does have a fan, like most slide projectors.  When I have
some serious spare money - not likely for a long time - I'd like to buy
one of the Novamats.

Pete