Re: [OM] rubbish? rubbish!

Subject: Re: [OM] rubbish? rubbish!
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:39:42 +1000

> William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It's not a good photo. It's a self-consciously pretentious attempt to
> give
> philosophical or metaphysical weight to a physical object.
>
> It would work "better" in black and white, though it still wouldn't
> be a
> good photo. The cluttered background doesn't help, either.
>
> If there were a bear cub sitting on the chair, chewing the jacket --
> or one
> of your family member's limbs -- it would at least be cute.

Yeah, I always find the shots from the other end of the roll more interesting,
the
ones you fire off geeting to frame #1, especially if they are colourful and
completely out of focus.  I'm actually making a collection of those, perhaps I
should create a special web site for them ?

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge