[OM] Re:AMA Superbike photos

Subject: [OM] Re:AMA Superbike photos
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:29:36 -0700
To all of you who sent me such favorable comments about the AMA Superbike race photos...Brian Swale, Mike "Sensei" Veglia, Andy Gilbert, Roger Wesson, Jim Timpe, Richard Allen and the rest.....many thanks!

Richard, I realize I never answered your question about aperture...most were taken between f/5.6 and f/11...didn't have enough film speed to use a smaller aperture.

Best,
Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!