Re: [OM] ( OM ) Zuiko 85mm f/2 SC

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Zuiko 85mm f/2 SC
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:28:55 +1200
Hi Richard,  who said

>Brian, Brian, Brian, I am disappointed in you. A Zuikoholic like you should
>have bought it on the spot - THEN check out how it performs :-)

What do you mean "Zuikoholic" ?? Is that contagious?  Should I worry?  Is it
like hepatitis?  Do I need to keep on with the pills and ointment?

What next ??  <g>

I need to take a strategic break.  Actually, it's the first time I've handled
an
85mm f/2, though I DID have the chance to buy one for a good price about 20
years ago from the guy who sold me my 100/2.8.  Then, I couldn't figure out
what I'd use it for. Now I'm still not quite sure, but some time I'll find out.
Same for the 200/4; time's not right just now, sadly.

Brian