[OM] FW: Not quite a Fang!

Subject: [OM] FW: Not quite a Fang!
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:03:21 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From:   Dr Chris Barrett
Sent:   Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:02 AM
To:     'Andy Gilbert'
Subject:        RE: Not quite a Fang!

Dear Andy,

Sorry I wasn't clear on this. I've already looked at the rear linkages as you
suggest, and the problem is deeper in the mechanism. I know how to remove the
rear part of the lens.

My question was: in order to get at the inner aperture mechanism, is it best to
go in further from the rear (beyond your instructions) or from the front.

Many thanks.

Chris