Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:15:13 +0200
Den/At 02-05-21 12.34 skrev/wrote "Roger Wesson"
<[roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> Definitely, the purist market will always keep film alive, in my
> opinion, just as CDs won't ever kill vinyl.  Digital, no matter how good
> it gets, will never be the same as film, and some people will always
> prefer the style of film photos.
>
> You can never tell, though, railways didn't make the horse and cart
> obsolete but the motor car did.  Keeping my fingers crossed...
>
> Roger

But we don't see that many Super-8 home videos now a days. IMHO black &
white photography will survive, because you can do it yourself, but C-41 and
chromes will be very rare in the future. Yeah I now you can do at least E-6
development at home...

// Johan